Malaysia itself is well located within Asia Pacific and Asean. It has been crowned as the best country in the world to invest in or do business for 2019, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Malaysia itself is well located within Asia Pacific and Asean. It has been crowned as the best country in the world to invest in or do business for 2019, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
Stable & Growing Economy:
- Malaysia have a robust dynamic & stable economy and is recognised as the hub of South East Asia (SEA). The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew at 4.7% in the year 2018. Services & Manufacturing sectors were the key drivers for this growth.
Ease of Business:
- Malaysia is ranked 15th among 190 economies in the world for doing business (World Bank Annual Ratings).
Attractive Rental Returns & Capital Appreciation:
- Properties in Kuala Lumpur can fetch an average of 5% rental yield & 15% capital appreciation
Liberal Property Ownership Regulations:
- Foreigners legal ownership under the property is registered under Malaysian land title under their own names which can be freely transferred. Malaysia has clear regulations protecting house buyers.
- 5th best place in the world to retire in 2019 (annual global retirement index by international living magazine)
- Malaysia is constantly recognised as a food paradise by international publications with a wide variety delicious offerings. Amongst the states, Penang is arguably recognised as Asia’s best street food city.
World Class Medical Services & Sophisticated Facilities:
- Ranked 1st in the Best Healthcare in the World category of the 2019 International Living Annual Global Retirement Index.
- Value for money, a wide range of educational courses & a safe environment makes Malaysia a regional hub. The diversity encourages cross culture learning, offering real world experiences with real world opportunities, helping students thrive in an increasingly borderless workplace.
- Favourable policies & tax incentives coupled with a huge push towards the digitalisation of the economy puts Malaysia in a very positive light moving forward.
Young & Talented Workforce
- Malaysia’s youth population (below 40) consists of 45% of our total population with a growing overall national population.